The Acquisition and Assistance (A&A) Consultant will support the Office of Acquisition and Assistance (OAA). Reporting to the B360/Uganda Supervisory Contracting Officer, the contractor shall provide support on all aspects of A&A award administration relating to and affecting the Mission-funded acquisition and assistance activities, as assigned. The contractor will be responsible for pre and post-award stages of activities including planning, developing, carrying out, managing, and advising on all aspects of procurement relating to and affecting A&A programs, policy, and project planning, activity design, solicitation, evaluation, and award. In addition to these functions, the contractor will participate in Mission strategic planning and policy formulation. S/he will lead the development and implementation of the Mission procurement plan advising the Supervisory Contracting Officer and Mission Management of progress made.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word and Excel;
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and applicable grant regulations;
- Experience in USAID contracts, grants and/or cooperative agreements;
- Strong organizational, communication, and analytical skills to effectively interact and collaborate with corporate colleagues and federal program and contracting officials;
- High standards of excellence and commitment to perform project activities successfully;
- In-depth capability to independently develop acquisition/assistance documentation, including requirements documents, acquisition/assistance strategies, solicitations (RFPs and RFAs), evaluation criteria, source selection, and negotiation memoranda for USAID;
- In-depth capability to develop independent government cost estimates and conduct cost analysis of complex international acquisitions and grants/cooperative agreements;
- Knowledge of USAID’s acquisitions and assistance regulatory framework, including the AIDAR, APS, AAPDs, OMB Circulars, FAM/FAH, and 22 CFR Chapter II;
- FAC-C/DAWIA certification at Level II or Level III and/or NCMA CPCM certification.
- Certification or experience with GLAAS, PRISM or similar contract management systems; and
- Planning or execution of international and healthcare contracts and assistance agreements.
B360-Uganda is seeking talented individuals to join our Uganda Project teams. The job location for these positions is Kampala, Uganda. The positions are as follows: 1. Project Design Consultant, 2. Acquisition and Assistance Consultant, 3. Procurement & Administrative Assistant, 4. Education Advisor and 5. An Anthropologist. #TransformingCommunitiesTogether
If interested, review the job descriptions below and send CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Ms. Solomy Lubega, with the position you are interested in as the subject heading.