Honored to be invited to participate in a panel alongside other recognized Entrepreneurs/business owners : The fact is our Future, the future of Africa, of the US, belongs to the youth. It will be, what our youth will turn out to be. Education remains a critical part of success; Entrepreneurship should also be encouraged, Patient Entrepreneurship, one accompanied by a solid work ethic and patience. We have to instill into our youth, that there is no such thing as an overnight success.
Our Co-Founder, Mr. Peter Karenge travelled to EL Savador on a trade mission and here is his report.
Here are 7 general facts about Central America, picked after 30+ B2B, B2G meetings, countless conversations, 2 countries, 1 productive and educative week:
- 7 Countries form Central America: Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica and Panama and Belize. Total population approx 42m.
- Costa Rica does not have an army, abolished in 1949. The US would offer its troops in case there’s need.
B360™ (BizSolutions 360 Inc.) headquartered in Washington, DC is one of more than 100 U.S. companies heading to Africa for the U.S. Department of Commerce-led Trade Winds—Africa trade mission and business forum. Trade Winds—Africa is the largest-ever U.S. government-led trade mission to Africa.
“Africa presents an incredible opportunity for global U.S. companies,” said Regional Senior U.S. Commercial Officer Donald Nay, the highest-ranking commercial diplomat in Sub-Saharan Africa. “We are excited to bring these companies to the continent,
Virginia International Trade Alliance (VITAL) expands Virginia’s nationally recognized international trade program via formal partnerships with Virginia’s public universities, industry associations and the Virginia Chamber of Commerce to serve their member companies as they expand international sales. Goals for VITAL include:
- Growing Virginia exports by $1.6 billion in five years
- Creating 14,000 trade-supported jobs in five years
- Increasing the number of companies enrolled in VEDP’s international trade programs to serve 390 companies per year
Market Research –
B360 partners with State of Maryland Department of Commerce to explore Solar Opportunities in Africa
The program is intended by the MD Department of Commerce Office of International Investment and Trade to;
- Providing international market and industry research
- Assisting Maryland companies in marketing their products and services abroad
- Assessing requirements for export documentation
- Planning and executing foreign trade shows and targeted missions
- Arranging networking opportunities and business-to-business meetings
- Offering financial assistance to exporters via the ExportMD Grant Program