B360-Kenya is in immediate need of a QA Manager (Fuel – Aviation, Diesel & Petrol) to join its team.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, Attention HR, Title – QA Manager (Fuel – Aviation, Diesel & Petrol).
The successful candidate will monitor and report on the implementation of the Quality Program through surveillance and formal audit activities on the project site. His/Her role will include
- Implement the QA/QC management system at site;
- Coordinate with quality inspections with all the site sub-contractors and vendors coordinate all non-destructive testing on site;
- Coordinate with the customers representative on all quality matters ;
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards ;
- Participate in the site internal and external site audits ;
- Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and competed for as-built handover through the QC turnover engineer ;
- Compete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses; and
- Review the customer’s specification and undertake relevant training to the site QC inspector.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills to work with and communicate effectively with subcontractors, superintendents, engineering staff, consultants and owner’s representatives;
- Successfully coordinate and manage inspection staff and inspection and testing subcontractors;
- Ability to record and organize all necessary documentation to memorialize the implementation, maintenance, and effectiveness of the Quality Control Program;
- Ability to work under pressure; and
- Ability to travel when need be.
- Bachelor Degree Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (mandatory).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the same field, preferably with local fuel vendors. @ B360 Energy B360 Energy