- A Master’s degree in Public health, Management, Social sciences, or a related field from a recognized University or related field from a recognized University.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills and Fluency in English
- Twelve (12) years of experience in a senior role leading a complex program of similar scope and dollar value preferably in a developing country like Kenya
- Savviness, and interactions with numerous Government of Kenya institutions and senior-level national and county-level government officials
- Ten (10) years’ experience building partnerships with local government, donors, multilateral organizations, academia, private sector, local community organizations, policy think tanks, and research organizations.
- Ability to help establish and maintain effective working relationships with USAID, ministry officials, and other development partners.
- Experience supporting the Ministry of Health in the delivery of quality health services and strengthening the health system in Kenya and/or East Africa.
- Familiarity with US Government regulations (e.g., Federal Acquisition Regulations and the Foreign Assistance Act).
- Excellent management skills and ability to lead and motivate multidisciplinary, multicultural teams.
- The Chief of Party (COP) will be responsible for the overall management and operations of the project and will be the key liaison with USAID.
- Supervision of Activity implementation and ensure the program meets stated goals and reporting requirements. The COP will take a leadership role in coordination among USAID and key stakeholders and other implementing partners.
IF YOU QUALIFY AND ARE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY PLEASE USE THE EMAIL BELOW TO SEND YOUR RESUME. THANK YOU.