BizSolutions 360 (B360), headquartered in Washington DC, USA is accepting CVs from qualified candidates for the position of Chief of Party (COP) on a USAID-funded project in Kenya. The upcoming USAID-funded HIV Service Delivery Support Activity (HSDSA) in Kenya will be providing clinical support to the Kenyan National HIV Response for USAID’s Office of Health, Population and Nutrition. The estimated period of performance is five (5) years and this position is based in Kenya.
The Chief of Party will have primary responsibility for liaising with USAID and other stakeholders in Kenya. He/she will oversee contract implementation, providing the technical vision and approach and managing the project team and consortium members. He/she will ensure the project complies with award terms and conditions, USAID policies and regulations, and systems are in place to mitigate risk of fraud, waste and abuse.
- A Master’s Degree in public health, social services, management, business administration, or related field.
- At least seven (7) years’ experience as senior staff in PEPFAR programs, CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in managing public health programs, including financial and administration management,
- At least five (5) years’ experience in development, managing, overseeing, and evaluating public health programs.
- Strong management skills, strategic vision, leadership qualities, professional reputation, interpersonal skills, and written and oral presentation skills to fulfill the diverse technical and managerial requirements of the project description.
- Willing to travel across the country.
- Candidate within East Africa are preferred.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your CURRICULUM VITAE to Solomy Lubega at firstname.lastname@example.org
REFERENCE “COP Position” and a Cover Letter with desired salary by January 12, 2017.