LOCATION — Cambodia
- Master’s degree in any field related to agriculture.
- Proven private sector expertise including partnership development, investment promotion, product development, marketing, and financing.
- Skills in strategic planning, management, supervision, and budgeting.
- Proven ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams.
- Have leadership, administrative, management, presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
- At least five years working in the field of agriculture.
- Experience in managing international development programs including experience in agricultural market systems and food system development in emerging markets.
- Demonstrated expertise with the market systems approach including provision of
advisory services, and/or guidance development.
- Ability to perform at a high level and apply diplomacy skills with a wide range of
stakeholders (donors, other national, provincial, district and local government officials;
private sector; NGOs; and other FTF stakeholders).
- Be fluent in English and fluency in Khmer is an added advantage.
- Experience integrating gender equality and women’s empowerment issues within agriculture and food system activities.
- Experience with climate-smart agriculture and low emissions development in the agriculture sector and with food systems, preferably with market systems approaches.
- Experience in Cambodia or Southeast Asia related to FTF.
- Serve as the primary point of contact.
- Provide overall leadership and manage contractor’s effort to achieve activity results.
- Guide day-to-day implementation and management of the project to ensure timely, relevant, and high quality services.
- Responsible for ensuring that all activity tasks are completed and objectives of the activity are successfully met.
- Supervising work of all personnel under the activity.
- Ensure timely, accurate, and user-friendly reporting on the progress and status of all services under every activity.
- Ensure compliance and integrity of activity operations.
- Facilitating communication and close coordination with all stakeholders of the activity