BizSolutions 360 (B360), headquartered in Washington DC, USA is accepting CVs from qualified candidates for the position of Deputy Chief of Party/Senior Technical Advisor (DCOP/SDTA) on a USAID-funded project in Kenya. The upcoming USAID-funded HIV Service Delivery Support Activity (HSDSA) in Kenya will be providing clinical support to the Kenyan National HIV Response for USAID’s Office of Health, Population and Nutrition. The estimated period of performance is five (5) years and this position is based in Kenya.
The key DCOP/SDTA will be responsible for technical oversight of the activity and is specifically responsible for project implementation that relates to facility and community level service delivery. The DCOP/SDTA will take a leadership role in ensuring technical implementation and ensure the activity meets stated goals and reporting requirements. S/he will coordinate among USAID and key stakeholders and other implementing partners and will interact with numerous GOK institutions and representatives, particularly at the county/facility level. S/he will take a technical leadership role in coordination with GOK and other partners.
- A Master’s Degree in public health or related field.
- At least seven (7) years of experience in managing and implementing complex public health programs with at least five (5) of those years in Sub-Saharan Africa, preferably in Kenya.
- At least five (5) years of demonstrated experience in project design of HIV technical activities and managing and supervising teams.
- At least three (3) years demonstrated, recent experience within the capacity as senior staff in some aspect of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment; and/or quality improvement/quality assurance; health systems strengthening; M&E; and operations research.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with government representatives, for-profit private sector entities, local community organizations, donors and other stakeholders, particularly at the sub-national level.
- Willing to travel across the country.
- Candidate within East Africa are preferred.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your CURRICULUM VITAE to Solomy Lubega at email@example.com
REFERENCE “DCOP/SDTA Position” and a Cover Letter with desired salary by January 12, 2017.