- A Master’s degree in Public health, Management, or Social sciences or related field from a recognized University
- Be knowledgeable about current activity implementation and delivery approaches.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills and Fluency in English.
- Ten (10) years experience managing at a similar or senior level in a program of similar scope and magnitude.
- Seven (7) years experience working in health systems/supply chain activities.
- At least five years managing complex projects in the areas of health systems strengthening (human resources for health, financing, governance, supply chain, and health commodity management, data for decision-making), in Kenya and/or East Africa.
- Ability to help establish and maintain effective working relationships with USAID, ministry officials, and other development partners.
- Experience supporting the Ministry of Health in the delivery of quality health services and strengthening the health system in Kenya and/or East Africa.
- Familiarity with US Government regulations (e.g., Federal Acquisition Regulations and the Foreign Assistance Act).
- Excellent management skills and ability to lead and motivate multidisciplinary, multicultural teams.
- Responsible for the overall technical oversight of the project and is specifically responsible for project implementation that relates to the activity.
- Report directly to the COP and will take a leadership role in ensuring technical implementation of high impact, proven interventions and ensuring the project meets stated goals and reporting requirements.
- Assume the responsibilities of the COP in the absence of the COP.
Coordinate among USAID and key stakeholders and other implementing partners and will interact with numerous Government of Kenya institutions and representatives, particularly at the county-level.
IF YOU QUALIFY AND ARE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY PLEASE USE THE EMAIL BELOW TO SEND YOUR RESUME. THANK YOU.