BizSolutions 360 (B360), headquartered in Washington DC, USA is accepting CVs from qualified candidates for the position of Director of Finance and Administration on a USAID-funded project in Kenya. The upcoming USAID-funded HIV Service Delivery Support Activity (HSDSA) in Kenya will be providing clinical support to the Kenyan National HIV Response for USAID’s Office of Health, Population and Nutrition. The estimated period of performance is five (5) years and this position is based in Kenya.
The Director of Finance and Administration will oversee operations for all activity offices in Kenya. This includes oversight of procurement, grants, construction, logistics, human resources, accounting and finance, and records. This individual will be responsible for managing the contract budget and preparing financial reports for submission to USAID. S/he will ensure funds expended are compliant with USG regulations and policies. He/she will implement fraud mitigation practices and ensure systems and processes are implemented effectively to support implementation of the award.
- A Master’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field relevant to the position requirements.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in financial management for large complex projects, of which at least five (5) years were working in the field of international development.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with government representatives, for-profit private sector entities, donors and other stakeholders.
- Willing to travel across the country.
- Candidate within East Africa are preferred.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your CURRICULUM VITAE to Solomy Lubega at email@example.com
REFERENCE “DFA Position” and a Cover Letter with desired salary by January 12, 2017.