Compensation: $ 80,000/Annum
Employment type: full-time
B360 is in immediate need of a licensed Electrical Engineer for an academic project in College Park, Maryland.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (Electrical Engineering) required. Licensure as a Professional Engineer (PE) required
Job Description and Experience
- 7 years of experience in respective discipline with progressive responsibility. Experience in renovating existing electrical systems including lighting design, power distribution, and verification of existing conditions;
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD;
- Thorough knowledge of sound lighting and power distribution design engineering practice and principles through all phases of work (planning, design, estimating, scheduling, construction administration and financial close-out) and general knowledge of applicable codes and design methodologies;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.Demonstrative professional manner with excellent customer service skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge of both design and construction processes including a general knowledge of university buildings systems and procedures;
- Ability to work independently, interpret and carry out complex oral and written instructions including the reading and interpretation of construction documents and specifications;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with design team members, university faculty and administrative personnel;
- Computer literate (minimum: MS Word and Excel and AutoCAD); and
- Ability to organize and multi-task.