- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Human Resources or other relevant fields.
- Certified/Chartered Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent qualification is required for this position.
- Strong computer skills in accounting software systems and Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills and Fluency in English
Skill and Experience
- Ten (10) years of experience overseeing grantee compliance with donor requirements for activities of similar dollar value
- Seven (7) years of experience supervising overall operations of donor-funded activities (e.g. teams of human resource, logistics, grant/contract, and finance staff).
- Demonstrated financial management, analytical and computer skills, with emphasis on budgeting and financial analysis.
- Report to the COP and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of budgeting; financial management and reporting; contract/sub-award procurement and management.
- Oversee all aspects of budgeting human resources management, asset management, logistics, and prime award compliance with terms and conditions of the award.
- Oversee all activity operations.
IF YOU QUALIFY AND ARE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY PLEASE USE THE EMAIL BELOW TO SEND YOUR RESUME. THANK YOU.