BizSolutions 360 (B360), headquartered in Washington DC, USA is accepting CVs from qualified candidates for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation on a USAID-funded project in Kenya. The upcoming USAID-funded HIV Service Delivery Support Activity (HSDSA) in Kenya will be providing clinical support to the Kenyan National HIV Response for USAID’s Office of Health, Population and Nutrition. The estimated period of performance is five (5) years and this position is based in Kenya.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will report to the COP or DCOP and will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the activity monitoring and evaluation framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes and impacts. S/he will lead analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement. S/he will guide reporting processes amongst technical staff and consolidates program reports, promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learnt. S/he will support all the technical staff in M&E functions and will manage any M&E related staff in the program.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as public health, mathematics, business, statistics, or international relations.
- At least seven (7) years of experience designing and implementing monitoring and evaluating activities for complex programs in developing countries.
- A firm command of the M&E issues with respect to improvements in quality integrated service and support programs.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and managing M&E systems that track performance as per the objectives of this project (e.g. service integration, performance against each funding stream).
- Demonstrated analytical skills to measure the outcomes of the project’s activities and support project supervision.
- Strong writing and organizational skills for monitoring and reporting on program and program outcomes and impacts.
- Willing to travel across the country.
- Candidate within East Africa are preferred.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your CURRICULUM VITAE to Solomy Lubega at firstname.lastname@example.org
REFERENCE “M & E Position” and a Cover Letter with desired salary by January 12, 2017.