- A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as mathematics, statistics, informatics, or a related field with knowledge/skills of Geographical Information Systems and information technology.
- Strong computer skills Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills and Fluency in English
Skill and Experience
- At least ten (10) years of experience implementing monitoring and evaluating activities for complex programs in developing countries.
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical support, setting up and managing M&E systems that track performance as per the objectives of this activity (e.g. performance against each result area), and in the application of statistical methods and database management.
- Responsible for leading the design and implementation of the program monitoring and evaluation framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes, and impacts.
- Lead the analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement and overall data management.
- Guide the reporting processes amongst technical staff and consolidate program reports, and promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learned.
- Support all the technical staff in MEL functions and will manage any MEL-related staff in the program.
IF YOU QUALIFY AND ARE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY PLEASE USE THE EMAIL BELOW TO SEND YOUR RESUME. THANK YOU.