Scope of Services:
To provide direct off-site support to the Project Manager (PM) in the management of multiple tasks associated with the move of each campus unit out of their current space in accordance with the overall project schedule as well as construction timelines for the individual renovation projects.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Education: the individual will have demonstrated experience managing building renovation projects (higher education preferred) and demonstrated experience creating and managing comprehensive/complex schedules. Must have demonstrated experience managing a complex move of multiple organizations.
- Knowledge of and current experience with practices and theories of analytical methodologies used in collecting, compiling and organizing data and information.
- The individual will possess proficiency in using Microsoft Projects with understanding and
- experience in construction sequences and critical path analysis. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficiency with MS Office Programs (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Possess ability to coordinate with project managers and function within a team oriented environment to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate scheduling options.
- The individual will be required to capture all elements associated with an organizational move into a single, comprehensive move schedule with ad-hoc reporting and lists (e.g.create from-to lists for staff, files and other boxed material, furniture and equipment) for dissemination to project team.
- The individual will have knowledge of critical path tasks associated with large renovation move projects.