JLN-B360 a Joint Venture is accepting Resumes/CV from qualified candidates for the position of Project Manager/Chief of Party (COP) position on the USAID funded construction project in Liberia. The USAID Mission in Liberia has awarded a contract to JLN-B360 A Joint Venture, to implement “The Sustainable High Impact Infrastructure for Education and Agriculture (SHINE)” project. The SHINE project will provide design and construction services for vertical infrastructure activities in support of the USAID funded projects in agriculture, higher education, economic governance and natural resource management. The estimated period of performance is approximately three (3) to four (4) years starting January 15, 2016. This position is based in Monrovia, Liberia.
The Project Manager/ Chief of Party (COP) shall be the key liaison between USAID/Liberia and all other public and private sector counterparts. The COP primary responsibilities are aimed at providing overall leadership, supervision, time, cost and quality management, and general technical direction of the entire program, ensuring an integrated vision among different components and actors, with a focus on achieving sustainable results as defined in the contract. The COP will also provide general project coordination, financial and administrative oversight and shall have technical jurisdiction over the project design teams.
- The minimum qualifications include an Advance Degree in Construction management or related course or a Master’s of Science degree in Civil Engineering/Architecture/ Business Administration/Project Management with complimentary training certification in Construction or Project Management.
- Work experience as COP/Program Manager or an equivalent position managing similar development programs in African or equivalent environment and USAID experience a plus.
- At least Ten (10) years of progressively responsible work experience in the designs and construction supervision of building infrastructure programs with demonstrated strong management and coordinating skills.
- At least four (4) years of progressively responsible supervisory work experience, Program management, building construction design team oversight, including direct supervision, reporting, coordination and assembling teams of professional engineers to respond to complex engineering design assignments, most especially in projects of similar scope and value.
- Demonstrated ICT skills especially as pertain to spread sheets, word, project and relative applications for engineering design and construction of civil works.
- Significant infrastructure project design oversight and supervisory skills. Specific technical knowledge and experience in architecture, civil engineering or electrical engineering are required.
- Fluent in English.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your RESUME/CURRICULUM VITAE to Solomy Lubega at firstname.lastname@example.org. REFERENCE “COP Position” and a Cover Letter with desired salary by January 17, 2017.