The project involves construction of a new class room building (36,000 square feet) for the Liberia Institute of Public Administration (LIPA).
The following tasks were self-performed:
- Overall project management including but not limited to: Project supervision and oversight, Budget planning and scheduling, Information systems management and management of invoices
- Prepare Construction working drawings, specifications, and construction schedule for all the activities
- Establish and maintain an effective quality control (QC) system in compliance with the contract
- Development of a site-specific Environmental Mitigation and Monitoring Plan (EMMP).
- Conduct further environmental evaluation and obtain Liberia’s Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) environmental permits and licenses.
- Prepare community engagement plan
- Prepare quality and safety management plans
- Provide an overall construction schedule showing construction sequencing of each activity