B360 is a Construction Management, Inspection, Architectural, Engineering and Quality Control firm with a team that brings an extraordinary amount of experience to NPS and has developed timely, cost-effective procedures and quality methods to control the time, cost, and quality of our clients’ construction programs. B360 has a vast construction management experience in supporting construction, repair, preservation of bridges, flood mitigation, pavement improvements, access roads construction and maintenance, re-construction of historical routes and site infrastructures, plumbing, mechanical, structural, and instrumentation of the same.
B360 is seeking a Construction Manager to work on design, renovation and construction of lab facilities in Abuja, Lagos, and Zaria.
Construction Manager (CM) – Laboratory Construction Experience needed
• Bachelor or Masters Degree in Architecture, civil or structural engineering (essential).
• 7+ years experience in Site Engineering and Management,
• 7+ years experience in Program and Cost Management
• 7+ years’ experience needed leading contract/project teams in complex, multicultural
settings in Abuja, Lagos, and Zaria or equivalent.
• Experience in building construction, water, sewage, and infrastructure covering all
• aspects of site engineering and management.
• expertise in the construction phases for refurbishment and new build of facilities and
infrastructure, and laboratory installations.
• Experience cooperating with Operations and the local communities
The project is located in the following areas of Nigeria: Abuja, Lagos, and Zaria.
If interested and qualified for this position please contact and email your cv to the following addresses: