The project involves the design and construction of community colleges (nimba, Lofa and Grand Bassa County) which will host the agriculture technology and enterprise centers which include offices, classrooms and science laboratories. These laboratories must be equipped to conduct basic tests associated with Agriculture, chemistry and biology in close collaboration with the respective community colleges.
The following tasks were self-performed:
- Overall project management including but not limited to: Project supervision and oversight, Budget planning and scheduling, Information systems management and management of invoices
- Prepare Construction working drawings, specifications, and construction schedule for all the activities
- Establish and maintain an effective quality control (QC) system in compliance with the contract
- Development of a site specific Environmental Mitigation and Monitoring Plan (EMMP).
- Conduct further environmental evaluation and obtain Liberia’s Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) environmental permits and licenses.
- Prepare community engagement plan
- Prepare quality and safety management plans
- Provide an overall construction schedule showing construction sequencing of each activity
- Construction of the annexes for the three community colleges.